We can make the ring with any rune!
Just write the rune you want in the order comment please.
#1023 Silver Ingwaz Rune Ring
♦925 Sterling silver with Gilding.
♦925 Sterling silver
Ring width: 0.24 in. or 6 mm.
Ring Size: 6.5 to 11.5 (US Sizes).
Production: Hand Made
Production time: 2-3 weeks.
- Divinity : Ing
- Letter : NG as in "long"
- Symbol : Seed
- Element : Water and Earth
- Tree : Apple tree (Malus pumila), Hawthorn (Crataegus) , Ironwood (Carpinus caroliniana)
- Plant : Heart-of-the-earth ( Prunella vulgaris )
- Stone : Moonstone, amber
- Color : Yellow, brown, green and black (colors of the nature and the earth)
- Animal : The billy goat, Freyr's animal and symbol of fertility
- The twenty-second letter of Futhark is Ingwaz. This rune represents Ing, the god of the fertility and the creative act. Due to its shape Ingwaz indicate that this potential is interiorized, concentrated and introverted as a seed which possesses in her all the elements to develop a complete and organized life. However Ingwaz has to hatch to realize this potential. Still in gestation, Ingwaz carries with it all the energy of life. Thus Ingwaz symbolizes the rune of the concentration of the creative power just before its full appearance. Outbreak which takes place in the last two runes Othalaz and Dagaz.
That is why Ingwaz is the rune of the coherence, the building, the functional organization and the realization.
Divinatory value : The beginning or the end of a cycle. Realization of a dream, of ideas or of new projects in gestation. Things are set up. Interiorization. A dream which goes out.
Spiritual value : Reached a harmony and balance stage which will continue or not in the time, the researcher has to balance in himself the powers of the ice and fire governing the universe, to reach a life of happiness.
Physiological value : Strengthens the functions of genital organs. Energy.
Wisdom guidance : " To grow and develop, it is necessary to gather all the essential elements to the construction of your project. Every creation needs a gestation period."